Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just for the sake of Knitting


This weekend, I decided to peruse a couple of my knitting books to pick my next project, and after I decided on one (I'll post that later) and ordered my yarn from a yarn website, I came across a little lacy scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I know, I've already done nothing but scarves on this blog so far, but I just couldn't resist. It uses superfine kid mohair which I already had, and it looked like a quick knit so I decided to do it just to knit something. I would post a progress picture, but I'm really almost done.

So stay tuned, I will deliver shortly!

In the mean time, check out my poll to the right ---->

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ali,

Way excited to see what you are going to be doing next! I would love to learn to knit, but a bit clueless, how did you get started?

Found you through Becky's blog (she's my sis)!!!

Can't wait to see what you are doing next!

Jen

Chris said...

I voted no because, let's be honest, I would hate to show everyone up by my amazing knitting skills.

ali said...

oh Jen, we can get you started! In a big way!

I'll write a post, hold on...

And Chris, I appreciate you not wanting to show anyone up, you're a very generous person! But more than that, I really appreciate you reading my blog ;)