Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Winners!

Teri,  Jennifer, and Lisa of course all win because they were among the first three to comment, and the randomly generated (Courtesy of random.org) additional winner is.....

Chris!

I have to say that I am really looking forward to this, and I decided to give you all a bit of a choice of gifts.  Here are my ideas:

**A-half apron of which I have a few pattern options, so we can discuss that later if you choose this.

**A scarflet (small version of a scarf, like my button scarf or my ruffle cravat) can be like either of the two made, or I would happily make some modifications that we can discuss also if you choose this option

**Fabric covered wooden hanger and shoe dust bag for your closet

**A Golf club cover

**Surprise gift chosen by me

**Anything you have an idea for as long as it isn't too difficult/time consuming or expensive (email me and well talk, sometimes what you would think would be difficult really isn't and vice-versa)

So dear winners, email me (address is on the right hand side of my blog), and let's let the making begin!  Also, I'll need addresses.

As for the rest of you who entered, I'm a full believer in consolation prizes (even if I don't always practice it), and I have a special handmade gift for all of you as well, so please send me your addresses!

Love to all my readers!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah Me! I'll check with my wife and see what she wants. Maybe you can make Wii-Mote Covers?

Natalie said...

Um...i thought you were dead to blogging. and now i come back and find out that you have been blogging away (and giving away!). Sorry i missed it. I will plug back in. Thanks for letting me know you that you were done with your moratorium. sheesh.:)

Adam and Lisa said...

I do really like those scarves you made, but I can't decide. Surprise me!!

ali said...

sweet, I have just the idea for you, mini scarf style.