Friday, April 3, 2009

Dilemma

So, remember this post about winning my free fabric?  They haven't contacted me yet, and now I have two beasts warring in my head:

*One of them wants me to politely mention it so that I can get free fabric.

*The other wants me to gracefully forget about it so as to avoid being one of those people that must right every wrong in the universe.

And since I am the most indecisive creature on the face of the Earth, I thought I'd let you all weigh in (check out the poll on the right) ----------->>

Also, a reminder to those of you who won my contest earlier (you had better be reading this!), please at least send me an address via email (located on the right somewhere in that mess) so that I can send you something lovely, and this includes all of the people who commented but didn't win so that I can send you your consolation prize!

And look forward to a bunch of finished projects as soon as I get off my Lazy butt to take pictures of them!

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

what? a consolation prize? sweet! :)

and i haven't forgotten about your prize from my contest. now that life has slowed down a bit (ha!), i can get started soon!

Chris said...

I still haven't decided what I want yet. Sorry. But I trust you have my email address.

Becky said...

send them an email or comment on their post.

maybe they think you just entered the give-a-way and haven't even returned to the blog. contact them. you won it!

brandi said...

you won!- that is a thrill, i'm sure sew mama sew wants you to be thrilled and to claim your prize, email- who knows what happened.