Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Handmade Holiday Blues

I am very very sad today because two of the things that I had planned on making for gifts this year are not going to work.

One of them is for my husband (and happens to be the only handmade thing I could think of to give him)

And the other was my idea for all of my friend gifts. It was going to be chic and fantastic and not too expensive or difficult to make, but I failed miserably. The whole idea just isn't going to work, and now I have no gifts for my friends :(

You know, sometimes my ideas work and I feel like I'm on top of the crafting world, but then again, sometimes they just don't. I really need to start testing things out before I count on them.

Anyone have ideas for friend gifts?

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I am in the same boat this year. I had one project turn out cute- the rest were big fat mistakes. Oh well. I just locked my craft room, bought a few things, and I'm calling it good.

Erin said...

No good ideas for you but sorry your homemade gifts didn't turn out. I am a homemade failure this year. The only thing I have worked on for months is for memememe.

Jill said...

Love the pettiskirt. Greta will be in heaven!