Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Knitted Golf Club Covers (finished)

At first I thought the idea of hand knitted Golf Club Covers was hokey. Um, but then I realized not only are they definitively not hokey, they are very desirable and chic in the golf community. Go figure. And it turns out, the bigger the pom-pom, the better, and that's where I was hooked. I do love a big pom-pom!



I must say, these were fast and fun to make, and I think they look simply smashing atop my husband's clubs!

Specs
Pattern: This is one that was passed down from my Grandma, so I couldn't source it for you even if I wanted to (sorry)
Yarn: 100% acrylic, which normally I hate, but it makes for a great golf club cover. (I can't remember the brand, sorry, it was almost a year ago...)

3 comments:

Kara said...

those are pretty darn cute. Love the pom poms.

Erin said...

These make me want to take up golf. They are THAT cute.

Jonathan said...

I just want to let everyone know that these have been really awesome to have. Every golfer needs a set of hand made club covers!!!