Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Girl's Jumper (finished)

This is a fun little knit-- but the pattern is all in stockinette stitch which is fine, but somewhat boring to knit and to look at, so I decided to add a large cable down the front center. Unfortunately, I must have over compensated for it and added too many stitches in the armhole area. Even then I think it still works:

Greta is such a poser :) . I wish I could modestly say that I had no idea where she got that, but I do know where she got that: I was the exact same when I was her age. It does make it fun to photograph though!









Specs:
Pattern: Little Girl's Sundress or Jumper by Knitting Pure & Simple
Yarn: Oh dear, I have no idea. Whatever they used for the display piece at the store I went to, does that help?

5 comments:

Teri said...

That is adorable..how lucky your kids are to have such super cute stuff made my mom!!! Ya I am a bit jealous!!!

Erin said...

I love all her cute poses--too funny. And the jumper is adorable.

Kara said...

She is so cute and so is the jumper! I love it!

Melanie said...

My goodness, you are booking through projects. I want to know your secret for project completion!

Becky said...

i love this dress. and that is one of my favorite shades of blue.