Friday, May 13, 2011

I Have to Brag....

About a friend of mine. I've been following her blog for a while now, and have watched every step of the way as she has mostly hand sewn a full outfit from the 18th century. Yes you read that right, hand sewn.

Pop over and take a look-- it is absolutely amazing. Lest any of you be unaware, an outfit like this has about a million pieces to it, and each of hers are impeccable. She has embroidered pockets that are meant to stay under the skirt for crying out loud! Click around to her different posts about it, and you'll be amazed. The girl's got skills.

2 comments:

Cynthia Griffith said...

"She has embroidered pockets that are meant to stay under the skirt for crying out loud!"

This had me cackling out loud for a few minutes. It really does seem crazy when you think about it, eh? Hahah! :D

Thanks for the link, Ali! I don't think I've followed you yet here on Blogger, so I'll do that now (I don't post on Blogger, but I've found it quite handy to keep in touch with and meet folks who blog here).

Best wishes! :)

ali said...

it's not crazy, it's cool :)